New Protocol for owners on the backside as mandated by Gulfstream Park
- Owners must present either a Rapid Covid test taken the day of their visit, or a Nasal PCR test taken within 3 days of their visit.
- Owners are required to follow all Covid-19 protocols in place.
- Owners will need to be escorted to their barn by trainer.
- Owners will only have access to their barn and will not be allowed to wander the backside.
- Owners should maintain social distance and avoid interaction with training staff.
- Owners will need to be escorted off property by trainer.